Do you have any plans to see a film this weekend?
With there being a romantic thriller, a true story and a romantic comedy, there is something for everyone to enjoy this weekend. While there are of course other films released this week, we have selected three productions people might like.
- Film: Fifty Shades Freed (2018)
- Film Categories: Drama | Romance | Thriller
- Director(s): James Foley
- Actor(s): Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan, Eric Johnson, Eloise Mumford and Rita Ora
Directed by James Foley, the 2018 romantic thriller “Fifty Shades Freed” is the third and final instalment of the “Fifty Shades trilogy.”
In this instalment, Anastasia and Christian get married, but Jack Hyde continues to threaten their relationship.
With David S. Clark, Richard Francis-Bruce and Debra Neil-Fisher having been responsible for editing this third instalment of the trilogy, there is something quantifiably professional that can be said for this film. We are talking about people that worked on films such as “Captain Phillips” (2013), “Truth” (2015) and the television series “How to Beat Your Sister-in-Law (at everything)” (2017-).
- Film: The 15:17 to Paris (2018)
- Film Categories: Drama | History | Thriller
- Director(s): Clint Eastwood
- Actor(s): Alek Skarlatos, Anthony Sadler, Spencer Stone, Ray Corasani and Judy Greer
Scheduled for release in the United States on Friday, 9 Feb. 2018, the Eastwood directed film “The 15:17 to Paris” is based on a true story of three American Soldiers.
- Film: La Boda de Valentina (2018)
- Film Categories: Comedy | Romance
- Director(s): Marco Polo Constandse
- Actor(s): Kate Vernon, Ryan Carnes, Omar Chaparro, Marimar Vega and Jesús Zavala
If you are in the mood for romantic comedy, this film is possibly the one for you.
Valentina (Marimar Vega) has the perfect life in America. Her universe trembles when Jason (Ryan Carnes), her boyfriend, proposes marriage and she must confront her family, the Hidalgo, the most chaotic and surreal political dynasty in the history of Mexico.